May 18, 2022
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
|Speaker:||Meghan B. Clark
|Date:||Wednesday, May 18, 2022|
|Program:||In Person Networking/Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Zoom Webinar: 7:55am
|Program 8:00am – 12:00pm|
|Location:||In Person: Los Robles Greens Banquet Center, 299 Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
Webinar: This event will also be presented virtually via Zoom. Zoom link will be emailed after before the event.
This is a 4-hour seminar designed to educate business owners, human resources professionals and managers/supervisors.
Topics will include:
- Issues involving remote and electronic on-boarding including processing electronic job applications and handling I-9s
- Trends regarding employee schedules
- Managing performance and handling HR issues with remote work employees
- Transitioning remote work employees back to in person work
- Handling employee requests to work-from-home, flex time and for remote work
Meghan B. Clark is a partner at Clark*Everson LLP in Westlake Village, California – a law firm that focuses on representing businesses in employment law matters. Meghan counsels employers on every employment law question imaginable, including discrimination, harassment, leaves of absence, wage and hour, pregnancy issues, separation of employees from employment, trade secrets and other related issues. She is regularly retained to conduct workplace investigations.
The focus of her practice is to help employers avoid litigation. However, she represents employers in court if they are sued. She has represented employers before all administrative agencies including DLSE, DFEH, EEOC and EDD. She has also handled approximately 40 writs and appeals, several of which have been the subject of published opinions.
Meghan regularly presents seminars to employers throughout the state of California